Welcome to the Center
The resource center is an open place for the Michiana region's LGBT community where we celebrate the diversity of everyone.
The Center's mission is to build a stronger community through support, education, and advocacy for gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender individuals as well as their families and friends by providing a physical space, a resource library, and programming that meets the individual, relational, and collective needs of our region.
Pride in the Park June 20th
Pride in the Park is June 20th! It's actually two events, here are the details:
Pride in the Park
- The event is from 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- We'll be in front of Four Winds Field, where those new South Bend Cubs play. Don't know where that is? Click here for directions
- The entertainment includes Live Music, a DJ, a family tent, a mini gay wedding expo, vendors and more!
- It's completely FREE!!! - Don't forget to join the Facebook event
Pride at the Park
- Attend a South Bend Cubs game with 150 of your GLBTQA community members
- The game starts at 7:05
- You donate $20 or more to The Center (This is a suggestion, of course. We won't stop you from donating more!)
- We'll give you the ticket, a shirt, and a voucher for a nifty cubs hat
- Don't forget to wear the shirt... We have a super secret plan to make a rainbow in the stands
- Stop by The Center during open hours to donate and get your game packet. We'll also be at events around town with tickets.
- If you would like to make alternate arrangements to get tickets, find us on Facebook
- Or, because we like alternatives, you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org